For several years I’ve been a member of the Glendale Quilt Guild. This Saturday they are hosting a holiday boutique. I’ve seen some of the items that will be for sale and you won’t want to miss out on this.
• The Market Place will be filled with wonderful handmade items, fabrics and quilts, with something for everyone.
• The Kasbah will have items that can support your creative outlets, such as books, patterns, yarns, sewing, craft and knitting supplies.
• Our fabulous Midnight at the Oasis Opportunity Quilt will be on display, and we will have Challenge Quilts for you to vote on.
• Admission to the Bazaar is free, but if you’d like to get first peek at the treasures, an Early Bird Admission at 9:00am is only $5.00.
• Stay tuned for more details about this exciting new event!
October 10, 2015
10am – 5pm
First Congregational Church of Glendale
2001 Canada Blvd
Glendale, CA 91208
Turn on Wabasso Way from Canada Blvd.