It’s been miserably hot (at least for me) here in Southern California. I’m not too sure about everyone else but when it gets hot, all my creative juices seem to evaporate. There’s plenty to be done but currently the will is lacking. I did manage to get a couple of tote bag samples made for an upcoming class. I started out making a bag from a tutorial I found online and before the bag was even constructed I was already making some changes to the pattern. I’ve had this cute comic book fabric for a while now and was waiting for the appropriate project to incorporate it into. The fabric works well with this tote and I’m pleased with the outcome. However, being able to take a picture of the bag with the crazy winds we’ve had this week has been a real challenge. I would love some feedback…let me know what you think.